Saturday, April 27, 2024

When was the first time you could visibly see that you had lost weight?

Hey all, I'm 19M with a start weight of 98.8kg/218lbs and a current weight of 78.8kg/174lbs. I started in November and since then I've lost 20kg or 44lbs.

One thing with me is I've always had a very warped self image. To an extreme where I can't even comprehend what I look like as I'm staring in the mirror. If I had to draw myself, I couldn't because I can't perceive myself. This has made recognising my weight loss quite difficult and it was only a few weeks back that I managed to see a difference in photos of me from pre weight loss to now.

But today I realised that my body is different and I can kind of see it more clearly. My legs look smaller, my stomach is smaller and my torso has more of an angular shape than just a circle. And my stomach apron no longer hangs over my skin when standing and instead floats in a way? I can see my jawline and neck. My shoulders and arms. I can finally see these changes I've been reading on the scale on my own body and it's really exciting. My two XL t-shirts have gone from slightly baggy to breathe in to now being bedtime t-shirt level baggy. I fit comfortably into an old pair of size large joggers yesterday. And my size XL long sleeve shirt was a little loose instead of skintight and stretched out.

I don't know if that made any sense but I'm just excited that nearly 6 months of hard work has paid off. I'm excited to see how I'll look to myself when I get to my goal weight.

submitted by /u/RavenBoyyy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ophJfjF

No comments:

Post a Comment