Friday, April 12, 2024

Do I need to kill my cheat days?

Not seeing progress like I was hoping, and I think it's because of my cheat days 😭

33 Female

5'2" tall

Starting weight: 146

Current weight: 143

Started calorie counting on Feb 19th, so about a month and a half.

Daily calorie gaol is 1200, but I usually am doing 1200-1500 depending on the day. This is pretty consistent through the work week.

Excercise schedule:

4 days of weightlifting a week, for 50 min, with about ten minutes total of elliptical for warm up and cool down.

The other 3 days are sedentary (office job and then Just super tired and lazy after work)

I haven't noticed much weight loss (3 lbs). I've been maintaining calories between 1200-1500, but I definitely have cheat days when hanging with friends where I simply don't count the calories. That's probably my biggest problem. At least once a week I just ignore my calorie counting, but I DO eat significantly less than I used to and go for low calorie alcohol options. I drink alcohol no more than once a week.

Is it time to buckle down and just not have a cheat day on the weekends? I love hanging out with friends, we usually stay in and drink some wine or mixed drinks, eat whatever sounds good, and just vibe. Ive been reluctant to really cut back too much on this.

Or am I just being impatient? Is 3 lbs in 6 weeks ok? Could I be building more muscle than I think, keeping my weight higher? I was dumb and didn't take progress pics, so I'm not sure if I notice a difference yet.

submitted by /u/miscreation00
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OCw5XWU

No comments:

Post a Comment