Friday, April 19, 2024

Healthy Snack Ideas

Hey first time posting. 37 year old male 5’6

Been on a weight loss journey since December due to my doctor putting me on a statin because of my off the charts cholesterol. My biggest issue was junk food which I would stress eat. I also didn’t exercise at all. Dropped from 195 to 166 currently. Mainly just indoor cycling as my main exercise every other day for 30-40 minutes and then pushups.

Biggest thing for me has been changing what I eat, besides the consistent exercise. I don’t eat chocolate or chips or processed shit anymore.

Wondering if anyone has healthy snack ideas for me to change up what I’ve been having.

Currently I like pears, mixed unsalted nuts, baby carrots, homemade hummus, homemade popcorn with just salt and that’s it.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/truuuuueeee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/V7RFzWK

No comments:

Post a Comment