Monday, April 1, 2024

New here

Hey everyone!

TLDR: need to lose weight and get in walking shape for Japan in the next 2 months. Trying in-home walking videos. Anyone else had results?

New here but not new to weight loss 😂 I’ve been somewhere between 200-300lbs since I was a teenager. My highest weight is 293 and lowest is 209 (which I have always said is my happy weight). What started the big yoyos was probably just having kids and reverting to being a SAHM. So the last time I really lost weight was 2016, I went to Tokyo at 275 and left around 220 in 3 months. Then got down to 209 back home sticking to the same routines. Then I got married to a Japanese chef and gained 80lbs. 2 kids later I’m stuck at 275 again and have a trip to Japan coming up this summer, being 8 years older than last time I’m not sure I can do 10-15 miles a day as is, especially carrying around a baby and chasing a little kid.

So I have 2 months to try to prep myself, I’ve been doing supernatural VR on and off (through free trials) and after being hounded by ads about walking for the past forever I looked up Walk at Home on YouTube and I’m going to start doing this a few times a day, VR is harder to stick to when the only time you can do it is when everyone’s asleep 😑 (even though I really love it).

Now I just need to make sure I stick to it. I have a really bad track record of follow through. Losing weight in Japan was easy because you’re basically forced to walk 😂 I have told my husband the past 5 years or so if he sends me back for a few months I’ll come back “skinny” again haha so that’s basically what he’s doing. He also said if I get back to 200 he’ll shave his stupid beard that drives me crazy lol!

Has anyone else done the at home walking programs and had results? I feel stupid walking in place in my living room tbh but I’ve just got to suck it up. 😅

Nice to meet you!

submitted by /u/Tokyofroodle1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iczDG4y

No comments:

Post a Comment