Sunday, March 31, 2024

Starting my weight loss journey

Hey everyone,I'm a 13-year-old boy 5’1 160lbs looking to make some positive changes in my life, and one of my big goals is to lose weight and get healthier. I've been feeling super insecure and recently got rejected as well as summer’s coming up I want to feel more confident in myself. I'm here to seek advice, support, and maybe even some accountability buddies to keep me on track .Here are a few things I'm planning to focus on: healthy eating i rlly wanna cut back on junk n shit like that exercise: I plan to start playing more basketball and get on a team to stay active n have fun. (If anybody has some advice that would be super dope)

submitted by /u/No-Foot-1866
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RZofcY0

No comments:

Post a Comment