Saturday, March 16, 2024

just need some reassurance:/

First time poster longtime lingerer šŸ˜… hiiii I’m a 21F, 5’4ft and 216lbs. I paid for and took this RMR test this week and idk why but it was very hard for me to believe my rmr is 1728. But the lady giving me my results said in order to lose weight I have to eat above this or at 1700. In my weight loss journey i’ve never eaten anything more than 1400 but i haven’t been successful. When i use calculators online most of them say 1576 is what I should eat to lose weight, but the lady at the rmr test says other wise:/ I just really need to get this weight off me and what calorie deficit to stick to because I feel like anything around 1700 I’ll be setting myself up for faliure.

TLDR: Do I eat above/more than 1700 calories to lose weight or stick to what online calculators say and eat 1576?

submitted by /u/Dramatic_Witness_552
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rVNoDO2

No comments:

Post a Comment