Monday, March 25, 2024

At what point were you like “ah, this is actually working”?

I don’t know what my mental block is on this but whenever I have tried to lose weight previously, I get stuck in the initial bit and self-sabotage. I guess whatever I have lost doesn’t quite feel “real” - like the initial water weight loss for example, and then I just cycle back to square one.

Seeing progress on anything is a big motivator for me to keep going, so if people were willing to share when they felt like what they were doing was really working that would be lovely!

Maybe it was hitting a specific number, or being able to do a specific sporty thing, or just…hey this jumper feels looser than normal.

submitted by /u/eamesreadsbooks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/v4htyko

No comments:

Post a Comment