Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Weight loss advice

Advice please

I need to loose 8 - 10kgs by the 15th may - so roughly 2 months. What is the best way to do so? Any advice? I am 20, female and currently 60kgs. I am 160cm. I’m in Scotland. Please help! I feel very unhealthy and gross, i do eat (mainly) healthy, but i have a real sweet tooth for chocolate and biscuits especially. I work a 9 - 5 desk job, but i do try to go for short 20min walks every day. I have time to meal prep / cook, I’m happy to cook from scratch. I have a trip to the USA for two weeks at the end of this month, so i will need to work around this / with the foods available whilst I’m there and the logistics of travelling. So determined to get rid of this weight for good! Please hit me with your best advice.

submitted by /u/sarah2653
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/R9u68Wo

No comments:

Post a Comment