Monday, March 18, 2024

TDEE/Deficit Help

I 31F 5’11 have been actively strength training 3-4 days a week for an hour or more and getting 10k steps or more for 6 months. I do have PCOS so it makes weight loss harder but that aside I feel like I should see more progress. I am a trained chef so I do eyeball some measurements here and there(I double check often) and also weigh foods with a well calibrated food scale. I measure everything butter/oil, condiments and foods/beverages unless there are no calories ex. certain hot sauces or water enhancers. I feel stronger but I’m still not seeing much change visually and only around 10lbs difference on the scale and not much in inches from the start. Which makes me think I did something wrong in calculating my TDEE/Calorie deficit. I used THIS I started at 296lbs estimated BFP 48 and am now 284lbs estimated BFP 47. I put in those original numbers and the moderate exercise and got 2911 calories so for cutting 2411. MyFitnessPal gave me the same number at 2410. Should I have done something different? Any help is welcome but please be kind depression and then parenthood really packed the pounds on.

submitted by /u/LiviInTheGalaxy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3S0Pu6s

No comments:

Post a Comment