Tuesday, March 26, 2024

What were excuses you told yourself as to why you couldn’t lose the weight?

I have restarted my weight loss journey so many times and I noticed that every time I fail, it’s almost always because I give myself some bullshit excuse. Just a few examples:

• The classic “I can’t do it”

• Gaslighting myself into thinking I’m not actually as big as I think I am (I’m obese)

• I’m too tired

• I’m not seeing results so I might as well stop

• I can start again on Monday so I might as well eat this entire bag of chips in one sitting

• I’m too embarrassed to go to the gym and possibly see someone I know, etc.

I started my journey again one week ago and so far so good, but this time I’m holding myself more accountable so that I don’t give up in a week or a month. Time to suck it up and get my life together! Anyone in the same boat as me, we got this :)

What were some things you told yourself prior to beginning your journey as to why you couldn’t do it? And how did you prove yourself wrong?

submitted by /u/Illustrious_Fudge424
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/aksdWX9

No comments:

Post a Comment