Sunday, March 24, 2024

should i celebrate my birthday

hi all :)

i (14f, 5'1) have been on a weight loss journey since july. i used to weigh 164, but now i weigh 140 (it took me a little to get going lmao). i feel like i FINALLY got the gist of weight loss, but for the past 3 days i've been overindulging a bit, and when i start going i can't stop.

anyway, i'm gonna get back to it today, but my birthday's in 4 days. i'm turning 15 :). i wanna celebrate with my favourite foods, (chicken alfredo, chicken biriyani, ice cream, my own birthday cake) but i know that that means i'm gonna be eating the left overs of that for the following week. i've already been going a little off track, should i celebrate or just stick to my usual healthy meals?

tl;dr: should i eat whatever during my b day even though ik it's gonna hinder my weightloss (and i've already been going through a rough patch)

submitted by /u/astrologyandapathy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Hgovswu

No comments:

Post a Comment