Sunday, March 17, 2024

"Pms" from weight loss?

Hello,

I've been tiiired for the last week or so, despite sleeping more than usual. I've also felt like I'm having pms (low mood, feelings of hopelessness, feeling ugly). A few breakouts as well (uncommon for me). The thing is, I'm nowhere near the end of my cycle - in fact, I expect to ovulate in a week and should feel GOOD!

Could this have anything to do with weight loss? I've lost around 10 pounds/4,5 kg in the last couple of months, so it's not a very fast loss. But I'm just a few kilos from my goal weight and had a thought that maybe the "oldest" fat had accumulated more hormones/toxins etc. Am I stopid? 😁

I know stress/low iron/spring tiredness could be possible culprits (checkup is booked), but I'm still curious about the weight loss aspect.

submitted by /u/Snigelskinn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Qy4hCp2

No comments:

Post a Comment