Friday, March 15, 2024

Im being vague about my weight loss

SW: 262.0 CW: 250.0 GW: 155.5 HW: 262.0

Hi all!!! I’m 23, female, 5’2, and currently have lost 12lbs

Everyone in my life has an opinion on my weight loss and diet and body. I know they just want to help, but it really gets upsetting when I have one day of “bad eating” and I’m up a little the next day and I hear “that’s the reason you’re not losing weight, because you eat out all the time!”

So I stopped telling them completely. “What have you been doing to lose weight??” I don’t know. “How many calories did ypu eat today??” Not sure, didn’t count. “Are you working out??” A little. I’m keeping it kind of vague.

I’ve been walking to and from classes, but I haven’t had time for the gym (which I’m going to start going back this next week hopefully). I eat 1-2 smallish meals a day and have snacks through out the day. I don’t have time to stress eat because of school and honestly, I don’t really feel the need to unless I don’t take my medication. So I’m fully aware of what I’m doing, I’m just tired of the critism and stress from other people. I’m doing this for me and my husband, and no one else! I’m ready to do this!

submitted by /u/Caninecandygutz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UwS5V2x

No comments:

Post a Comment