Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Can people share times they have suddenly noticed their weight loss?

I’ve lost just over 10% of my body weight and for the longest time I felt I could not tell at all, I took progress photos over the course of 3 months and nothing looked different!

This morning though, I looked in the mirror and practically gasped, there were quite noticeable dimples in the skin under my cheek bones, it looked like I had contour on! I can feel them with my fingers and my cheekbones look more pronounced. It’s so odd, I definitely didn’t look like this yesterday 😂

Has anyone else had experiences like this where they’ve noticed a change in their body practically overnight?

submitted by /u/space-and-time
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WmMiH76

No comments:

Post a Comment