Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Building muscle, burning fat?

I’ve realized if I want to lose weight (or more so be smaller), eating less isn’t necessarily the goal as I already eat within a calorie deficit and have become stagnant with weight loss (260 to 240, and I want to get down to at least 200). I have some very specific fat areas on my arms and stomach, and I know you can’t target a spot necessarily but I could build muscle I imagine?

Does anyone have any recommendations for at home workouts involving weights that would help with these problem areas in particular? Also I’m relatively active but I don’t want to go to the gym because it would involve taking public transportation and also, I don’t want to be bullied. I just don’t know what else I can do but start really dedicating to exercising. I’m just tired of being the biggest person in the room. Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/iamsorryagain
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QrLwtuF

No comments:

Post a Comment