Saturday, March 23, 2024

Am I ACTUALLY losing weight correctly?

To make this very short, I’ll make this into notes.

•my blood pressure was high. 130/89. •I got told to lose weight and cut sodium.

•I weighed 231 pounds. (I’m 18)

•I started my weight loss journey march 6th 2024. (A bit over 2 weeks ago)

•I cut out McDonald’s & soda. (I ate it EVERYDAY, for the past few YEARS.) though, I ate it yesterday. (only once.) not comparable to before.

•I only drink water.

•I fast EVERYDAY for at LEAST 15 hours, eat WHATEVER I WANT for 1 hour, then go back to fasting for the rest of the day.

•I do cardio everyday for 30-45m.

•I’m now 221 pounds in less then 3 weeks. Thats 10 pounds already.

•my blood pressure is now already 111/64.

QUESTIONS. Is this a promising way to lose weight? Is this healthy? How long do you think it’ll take to lose 60 pounds at this rate?

submitted by /u/EarlyMap9175
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HKsTgvG

No comments:

Post a Comment