Thursday, March 14, 2024

Need help on losing weight

Hello and im sorry for the bad english that's about to come,English is not my first language. So i'm a 21y old male who weighs 82kgs and my height is 5"9½.I was never a athletic or active kid. Recently since the start of the year i was feeling really bloated and sluggish.So i took the initiative to start and lose some weight. It's been two months but im not seeing that much improvement.I lost the exact number but im eating about 60% of the calories i was eating before.Now its been really demotivating because i was 84 when i started and now im 82 in two months.I know these sort of bodily change takes time but after cutting down so much food and enjoyement to only get 2kgs lighter in 2 months is making me kinda sad. I would like to add the fact i had a checkup last year and doctor said i had "slow metabolism" and that apparently affects your weight loss or something like that but i am not sure.I dont go out much except Uni or the weekly friends gatherings and stuff.I have a work from home kinda job so i dont need to go out much instead i just stay home and laze around.Is that a big fact on why im not losing much weight i would like to know.And should i try working out a bit.I know these sounds obvious but i cant seem to get the motivation.

Would love to hear any and every suggestions thank you.

submitted by /u/ravageking
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bxqARu6

No comments:

Post a Comment