Monday, March 11, 2024

Looking for a free Meal Plan w/ EASY to Make Recipes

Hi everyone! First post here. Sorry if it's a bit long. So I started my weight loss journey back on 9/1/23 with a goal of 60 lbs lost. I'm halfway there!

But I could also use some help. Sometimes I have setbacks because I just don't feel like going through the effort of making something healthy so I grab something unhealthy.

And hey, know thyself right? Well I'm a lazy f*ck, so anything I can do to get healthy meals easier, I'm all about it!

I've found weekly/monthly meal plans but they are almost always full of recipes with tons of ingredients for each meal. Worse is that most of these recipes don't share ingredients. That's great if you're a food blogger with infinite time to shop and cook, but for the rest of us... not so much.

I don't want to be buying 10 ingredients for 1 recipe that aren't called for in any other of that week's recipes. So I'd love to find a meal plan with a reduced ingredient list and that shares the ingredients among multiple recipes for the week. I don't mind being repetitive as long as I'm getting all the nutrients I need. I also don't mind doing some freezer meals.

I know I'm asking for a lot, but if you don't ask you never know right? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Fire_Marshall__Bill
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/V6eW0Ov

No comments:

Post a Comment