Friday, March 29, 2024

PTSD and weight loss

Hi! 26F, 5’7, starting weight in January was 160. I’m slowly shedding weight off and am now around 151. I still want to lose around 20 more pounds. That’s when I feel and look my best. I work out up to 5 days a week. Typically splitting my workout into lower body, pull, push and stairs. I’ll either do a repeat of lower body or stairs for the fifth day. I’m eating around 1800 calories a day, but I’m thinking of cutting it to 1700 calories a day. I don’t want to go to the gym more because I usually spend at minimum an hour on those exercises not including a full stretch routine.

I eat pretty well, though, I have had a number of incredibly stressful day over the past month and I’m wondering if my stress is not allowing my body to shed weight faster. I was recently diagnosed with PTSD and have been in a constant state of fight for about 2 or so weeks.

What is the relationship between weight loss, and stress? Is there anything more I can do? This is the one area of my life I feel like I can control.

submitted by /u/Lumpy_Grape_8592
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RkWLjwJ

No comments:

Post a Comment