Friday, March 22, 2024

A win and a loss: crop top/loose skin

I've been really consistent with healthy eating (roughly 1500-1800 calories per day - I'm a very tall woman) and exercise (running 3x per week plus the odd strength training YouTube video) for almost 3 months.

I can see my body slimming! My biggest pants (like comfy sweatpants) barely stay up anymore. I'm not weighing myself because it makes me spiral.

Today I felt good enough to wear a crop top to the gym for the first time! It has short sleeves, and I wore high waisted joggers with it, but I still felt okay! That's huge progress for me. I think I've come down from roughly a size 12-14(us)/XL to now probably size 10/L. I'd like to get to size 6-8/M.

But a few things are interfering with my confidence and progress. Today for the first time I noticed loose skin on my abdomen. I had a baby a couple years ago and went waaaay overdue and had to be induced... I got so many stretch marks from that last month. I'm now worried that any further weight loss will just create a baggy stomach 😔

I'm also bloating a TON. it seems everything I am eating can cause bloating! Salty things (like pickles or pocorn), veggies, Greek yogurt, carbonated water... I don't even know where to begin to tackle this. SEEING my flatter stomach in the morning was really motivating and now half the time it is bloated...

Any and all encouragement or advice appreciated!

submitted by /u/G3N3RICxUS3RNAM3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LZk6cNB

No comments:

Post a Comment