Monday, March 4, 2024

How did I lose so much weight yet so few sizes?

I guess I'm mostly just venting here since I imagine it's not really a question that can be answered, but I am feeling so frustrated and deflated about my weight loss. I lost nearly 80 lbs, from 199 to 121 lbs, and yet somehow lost so few sizes. My measurements barely even budged, all I did was entirely lose (and arguably ruin...) my boobs and everything else stayed basically the same. Went from 42-32-45 to 37-29-42. That's it! I'm 5'2, an 80lb weight loss should be so obvious on me but it just isn't. I look basically indistinguishable. And yes, my weight has been recorded very meticulously over this process, empty stomach nude weigh-ins every morning with the same scale, so I know I'm not just overestimating my weight loss.

I went from a size 12 to a size 10, a size XL to a size M. My bmi and body fat % are all in the normal category but I don't LOOK that way at all. It's like this journey will just never end, like I'll never get to eat at a maintenance level ever again. I'm sure when people see me irl they would estimate my weight so much higher than it actually is. I feel zero sense of accomplishment in this weight loss, only disappointment and frustration and if I'm entirely honest with you, some sense of misery as well.

submitted by /u/Background-Cat8065
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fDAwK94

No comments:

Post a Comment