Thursday, March 7, 2024

My (21F) doctor is pushing me towards weight loss surgery, I'm unsure if I should get it.

I have been obese for most of my life and at my highest weight was 365 pounds, in two months I've lost 30 pounds, this isn't huge or anything but I'm pretty proud of myself. I've just stuck to a healthier diet, and regular gym routine which is really fun and I couldn't see myself going back to eat the junk I used to eat at all. My doctor is still recommending for me to pursue weight loss surgery, which I used to want but now I'm unsure because I feel like I may be able to do it naturally. What do you guys think? Should I maybe get weight loss surgery or try it naturally first?

submitted by /u/blubrrygrl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Obl9eqP

No comments:

Post a Comment