Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Best Book If You Deal With Overeating And Want To Lose Weight

I’ve been reading this book called “The Binge Code” by Alison Kerr it is such a life changer. The author breaks down the habits that we are stuck in, diet ideologies we have been trained to believe,how our bodies fight against us when we do extreme diets, and how to fix these issues. She is not anti diet which I love she just wants people to diet in a way that won’t trigger you into overeating and I’ve struggled with overeating/binge eating for such a long time I’m currently on chapter 13 and I’ve implemented the tips she’s given and I’ve been successful in my diet and weight loss so far. I definitely recommend you can find the book on audible and kindle.

submitted by /u/Khadijaaaak
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/83CSeKN

No comments:

Post a Comment