Sunday, March 24, 2024

Tips for the beginning of a long journey

I started my weight loss journey this week.. and I have 45 pounds to lose to get to the middle of a normal, healthy weight. I won’t be putting time pressure on myself, but being able to get there until my birthday (February next year) would be the best present ever, and I don’t think that 1lb per week is unreasonably much. My question to you is : What are your best tips for a long journey? What do you wish you would have known earlier, how do you stay motivated for such a long time? How do you handle bumps and discouraging situations? I am just scared of quitting as soon as it gets "hard", and the big number ahead of me is very depressing for me 🥲

submitted by /u/lillylouanne
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Y5lcbDO

No comments:

Post a Comment