Saturday, March 30, 2024

I lost 115lbs and am slowly gaining it back. I'm lost and depressed.

Im a 6'2" 30yo Male. On June 29th 2022 I weighed 370lbs. I got down to 259lbs in January of this year. As I type this im 278lbs. I've gained almost 20lbs in the past 2 months. Truth be told i was plateuing for a couple months before I started gaining weight.

I had a health scare at 370lbs, that's what started the weight loss. I took it very seriously. Now I have the all clear from the doctors and I got into a relationship with a woman in Janurary so there was a lot of dates and nights where we didn't care what we ate. She broke up with me this week. 3 month relationship.

I'm just depressed and don't know how to get back up and fight again. How to put the gloves back on and get in the ring. I'm so tired of fighting. I'm not enjoying any of my hobbies. I'm not able to get out of my bed.

I'm lost.

submitted by /u/Gitnerd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pvQNd0A

No comments:

Post a Comment