Friday, March 29, 2024

I Really need advice

I recently started focusing on weight loss and health, currently weighing 305 pounds, down from 315 pounds since the 18th. I’ve been aiming for a calorie intake of 2000 per day, but I’m unsure about my exact calorie deficit needs, not to mention I’d be lying if I said I’ve been eating up to this amount each day. I’m concerned about losing weight too quickly. For workouts, I do a mix of cardio and strength training Monday through Friday, rest on Saturday, and have a light workout day on Sunday. Im M19 and about 5 foot 8. What’s the right calorie deficit for me that won’t harm my health? I’m just concerned because I’m stressing about this stuff, but I feel like it shouldn’t be stressful. Any advice or stories would really help thank you!

submitted by /u/0DDS0DA
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jZFhQms

No comments:

Post a Comment