Thursday, March 14, 2024

Losing steam

I've been focusing on weight loss for about 4 mos now and it's been great! I lost 20lbs by tracking calories and adding in more movement. And then the last 2-3 weeks, I can slowly feel myself rebelling against my new habits. I'm eating big breakfasts, not tracking, changed my runs to walks and back to feeling crappy about myself in the evening. I've been telling myself it's work travel, bad sleep, extra work eating walk time, etc but...idk. should I just go on ozempic? I feel like I burned out my motivation. SW: 205 CW 184 GW 145. I have so much more to go but my clothes fit better I got some compliments and now I feel...like I'm done? But I'm still overweight! If anything I went from slightly obese to very overweight and I am dying to just be normal. How do I get over this slump and almost rebelliousness I feel against the progress I made? Want to fully reverse course lately.

submitted by /u/bakka88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oCMG7x5

No comments:

Post a Comment