Wednesday, March 6, 2024

My flatmate always offers me a sweet. Should i just receive it and bin it later without eating?

I mean, like 3-4 times a week she’ll either hand on me a piece of cake, a donut, or other treats. Anything she hands on me will provide at least almost 300kcal or above sometimes.

If you think why i can’t just eat it and burn it later, i mean i work out to create calories deficit of 200-300 (and another 200-300 from eating, so my deficit is 400-600 everyday). If i eat it and burn it later, in this case i’ll create only 200-300 calories deficit a day.

If it was once a week i wouldn’t mind. But this is 3-4 times a week and i feel uncomfortable to tell her that i’m trying to lose weight. (That’s because i don’t look fat anymore but my weight is still little overweight, so i want to manage it a bit more).

Since she’s been here my weight loss rate is much slower as i’ve always received the treat from her. What should i do?

submitted by /u/Maximum-Bid-1689
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ymlXh8d

No comments:

Post a Comment