Friday, March 8, 2024

41/m/215lbs, 35 down, halfway to goal weight, OK to build during deficit?

Intermittent fasting, meat/cheese over a huge amount of greens daily. Down 35 lbs since January 21st and well on my way to my 180lb goal. I thought of maybe trying to get lower but not sure how that would look. Lean body mass appears to be about 160lbs.

Fat seems to be mostly coming out of my midsection now with nearing and inch off my waist weekly. In the instance that the weight loss itself starts to slow, definitely gonna focus on inches as the motivator.

Has anyone had any luck building muscle while being on some calorie restriction? It seems a little counterintuitive but not sure if it's feasible

submitted by /u/Willing-Biscotti7438
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GcMLXu1

No comments:

Post a Comment