Thursday, March 28, 2024

85 pounds down and feeling worse than ever

26M 171cm (5"6) SW:132,5 KG (292lbs) CW: 94,3 KG (207lbs)

basically title. I've recently noticed that despite losing a supposedly noticeable amount of weight, I'm not one bit happier than when I was morbidly obese. In fact it seems I'm not enjoying the things that I used to enjoy the same way or not at all. It's so frustrating that I get compliments and everyone I know seems happier for me despite me feeling this way. Whenever I look in the mirror I see the same person 85 pounds ago despite people telling me I look different.

Anyone else experience similiar feelings of unhappiness after/during weight loss?

submitted by /u/The_Kosmonautti
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hfvoDYH

No comments:

Post a Comment