Thursday, March 14, 2024

Fat Still persisting after months of weight loss.

Hey everyone, I've been following this subreddit on a different account and made my new years resolution to lose weight, started about the second week of January and here I am now.

I'm roughly 5'11", 24 year old male. I was stress eating an unknown amount of food during my fall semester of college (it was a lot, but I wasn't tracking, definitely over 2000 calories by a long shot, wouldn't be surprised if it was more than 2500).

Start weight: 190lbs (January)

Current Weight Today: 171lbs

BMI via Renhpo Scale Starting: 27.6

BMI via Renhpo Scale Current: 24.8

Starting fat %: 21.5

Current fat% 17.3

Things I've been doing: - Workouts in early morning 3 times a week. 1 mile jog on treadmill, weight lift curls 3 sets of 10 (20/25lbs weights), stair climbing machine, and admittedly just trying other machines out that I couldn't name. - Using MyNetDiary to track macros and calorie intake. I usually try to stay under 1800, but I most recently started doing calorie cycling, where I eat 1750~ish on days I'm less active, and a little over 1800 on my days I commute to university. - I've been drinking more water, and switched to diet sodas, I got a food scale and genuenly try to only eat things I can logically track.

My concern: Although I do notice I have been losing weight, my stomach and gut area still visually looks "rounded", which although I am glad I'm hitting leaps and bounds, makes me feel defeated. I'm not trying to bulk or gain an insane amount of muscle, I just want to look skinnier and at most more defined.

Is 2 months too small of a time frame to tell? Im new to all of this so I apologize if I'm expecting too much in a small amount of time. I hope to go see a primary physician once I break 170lbs to see what a healthy range for me would be to settle at.

submitted by /u/BananaPepperBachelor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mB4Rpnc

No comments:

Post a Comment