Friday, March 15, 2024

Chewing gum helps, but flavours are boring.

So along my journey to weight loss, I've been on and off chewing gum between meals when I get a craving for a sugary snack. This has worked pretty well the past 10 years, but I've started to get bored of the typical mint and watermelon flavours. I'm not a huge proponent of cinnamon. Fruit flavours I find are hit and miss. The biggest issue I find is that the flavours don't last very long.

This got me thinking last night...what flavours of gum would you like to try/ see? I think a gingery flavour coupled with some kind of fruit would be really interesting... I'm very open to any suggestions. I strictly chew sugar free gum as well. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Neceti
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/T0WnNXc

No comments:

Post a Comment