Monday, March 25, 2024

Advice on losing weight as a student

Hi, I'm 17M and I live in a student dorm most of the week. I have breakfast, lunch and dinner here. On weekends I go home, where I don't eat the best, but regularly 4-5 meals a day. Until June last year I used to go to the gym, which I don't do now (because I prefer to sleep longer) and I either don't have time in the afternoon due to leisure activities or slight laziness. I've heard that weight loss is mostly all about diet. But here is the problem. Lunch and dinner are technically strictly given to me, but I'm getting the portions that should suit my body. The only place where I get a full choice is breakfast. We can choose from ham, cheese, Hermelin, eggs, sometimes sweet things like donuts, rolls, bread, vegetables, etc. So I would need some kind of healthy eating plan for my breakfast.
I forgot to add that I am 191 cm and 93 kg. Currently my only active hobbies are walking (about 6-7 km/day) and cycling (2 times per week). In the past (specifically a year ago) I managed to lose 25 kg, but unfortunately I can't do it anymore and I would still like to lose at least 10 kg (so around the 83 kg). What minimal and more challenging changes would I need to make to meet this weight?

Any advice and help is welcome :)
(Btw I translated the text so sorry if it translated anything wrong)

submitted by /u/racek7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/a6FJpnV

No comments:

Post a Comment