Saturday, March 30, 2024

Lost ~40 pounds from intermittent fasting a few years ago and I've been really cold ever since

Hey, not sure if this is the right place to post this as I have already lost my weight but I hope some of you can give me some direction/explanation to warm me up.

So 3-4 years ago I was 180 lbs, but after developing more depression and more mental issues, I wanted to shed it off and get as skinny as I was in early high school. Over the next 6-8 months (I think, I wasn't keeping track) I lost about 40 pounds, and am sitting between 130-140 depending on the day and what I do/eat. The problem is, I've been freezing cold ever since then. Even in 70 degree weather im shivering in a hoodie, while I'm sweating. Like my body temp is okay, I just FEEL cold, or the air feels cold around me.

The big problem I have with this is at the end of my weight loss, I got a nasty cold/maybe weak covid, and THAT is when the cold skin started. I thought after I was done being sick I'd be back to normal but no, it's just been so cold all the time for now 3 years now.

There are times where I don't notice it. A hot shower is great, I was in a heated pool the other day and that was great, but once I got out I was SOOOO cold.

Again, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but if someone could either give me advice or point me to where I should ask, I would be very appreciative! Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/YNGDBSTPR
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Z6HgAiB

No comments:

Post a Comment