Thursday, March 7, 2024

What was the key thing that helped you to lose weight?

Hi all!

I am just starting my weight loss journey, but there is so much information online that I don't really know where to start! What was the key thing that helped you in your journey to lose weight? Just wanting to know to get an idea of some good things to incorporate into my lifestyle.

Also, I am 5'2, SW 157lbs, GW 120lbs. I was originally 120lbs, but gained most of the weight within the last 2 years. I've had a poor diet, no exercise routine, & drank a lot of alcohol (a lot of my fat is concentrated in my belly). I am starting to eat healthier (lean meat, protein, fiber, more vegetables) & trying to exercise at least 30 minutes a day.

submitted by /u/tiny_esthetics
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TUZfJp0

No comments:

Post a Comment