Saturday, March 16, 2024

Looking for accountability partner 36/M.

Hi all, so this is not my first foray into weight loss. I started in 2019 and in two years I lost over 100 lbs. I went from 290 to 170. I was ecstatic, and the best part is that I've been able to maintain it for the past 5 years until recently. Before Christmas I decided to stop vaping, and I was 100% successful, however I gained nearly 40 lbs in 6 weeks. Luckily I haven't gained any in the past month and a half and I've been sitting at 210 steadily. I just need extra encouragement to get back moving.

I'm looking for someone to regularly talk to and motivate (each other). I have experience with calorie counting, ketogenic diet, hrt, and regular exercise - these are all the things that worked for me in the past. Let me know if you're serious and interested! This can be done!

submitted by /u/King-ofthe-Trees
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5OoR0dq

No comments:

Post a Comment