Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Working out and protein

Hi all! I just had a few questions regarding protein and exercise. I am about to start a workout regimen. I said I would start at 169 since that would be a completely new ballpark weight for me. And as you can tell by my flair, I am VERY close. My main question is it even possible to build muscle or tone up without getting a ton of protein?? Like is the strength training just straight up useless without the protein to back it up? I hit 70 grams of protein a day give or take. I’m just at a loss because protein powder is expensive for my family’s situation at the moment. And my mom doesn’t want to buy more than a pack of chicken because she doesn’t like eating it all the time. Even though I could eat it everyday tbh. I just want to know if I should wait to start strength training until I’m financially stable enough to get the required protein sources to help me actually build muscle. I’m very new to anything exercise but have a lot of experience with diet and weight loss so this feels very stupid to type. But anything helps, thanks!

submitted by /u/Powerful_Candy_842
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YKAt6Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment