Monday, March 25, 2024

Weight Loss Tips

Hey everyone! 25F here.

I was diagnosed with insulin resistance back in Fall 2023 and started my weight loss journey in September. I have since lost around 15lbs. Starting in January though, I’ve been at a total standstill and keep fluctuating between 184-189lbs.

I feel like I am doing all the right things. Consistently in a calorie deficit, 90oz of water daily, Orange Theory 2-3 times a week, 500mg of metformin, 140g of protein and less than 100g of carbs a day. I also recently upped my step count to get at least 7k steps a day (I work a desk and was averaging about 4k before). But I’m still stuck at the same weight!

I do like to still enjoy life and go out on weekends. I stick with vodka sodas if I’m drinking and try to accurately track my calories if I’m eating out. I was still doing this while I was actively losing weight, so I can’t figure out what changed to make me stall!

Does anyone have any tips on what worked to get them out of a weight loss rut/stall?

submitted by /u/Hour-Coconut-7930
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/peIMFfn

No comments:

Post a Comment