Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Sad to say - since January 1 I haven't really made a serious attempt at weight loss yet...

...so reset the clock and weighed in yesterday morning. I'm at 282 lbs and I'm guessing my ideal weight will be somewhere in the 180s. My two biggest weaknesses are snacking after dinner and not being consistent with daily exercise and activity. Snacking after dinner is the much bigger culprit of the two IMHO - though increasing my activity levels and regular exercise are still habits that I want to make permanent.

Sadly, I know what needs to be done. I know there are no major revelations that I need to achieve any of these goals. Just have to commit. One good thing so far is we eliminated fast food visits completely. We'll see how it goes.

submitted by /u/Wasting_Time1234
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BMIkrO2

No comments:

Post a Comment