Friday, March 8, 2024

Weight loss trophy

Anyone else keeping their belt as a reminder of how far they have come? Every time I get to drill a new hole is like getting a positive stamp on my report card

It’s actually pretty cool if you are not doing it. It’s been a great reminder for me on days when I don’t notice progress. I can look at my belt and see where I started Vs how far I’ve came.

I admit it’s a little ridiculous to use a belt that is way to big for me now but man, it’s nice to have something tangible that you can reference. Especially with guilt training when you go over calories. I can see with my own eyes that it didn’t ruin my progress if I can use the same belt hole the next day

submitted by /u/Repulsive-Pen-6407
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HrFdjJV

No comments:

Post a Comment