Friday, March 1, 2024

Stalling from High Fiber?

I have always had problems with my appetite on the weekends due to meds. I usually eat around 7000-10000 calories in one weekend because I am so hungry. However, I usually end up losing 1-1.5 pounds after each week because I exercise and eat well on the weekdays.

I was excited to find that eating 130-150g of fiber per day on the weekends satiated me enough to the point where I was okay with eating only 4000-5000 calories in one weekend. I eat 3 pounds of berries and 7-10 slices of Hero Bread to get up to that much fiber. I probably eat only 20-25g of fiber per weekday.

However, I have stalled in my weight loss. I've heard that low carb bread stalls weight loss. What could the biochemical reason behind this? Could it just be the uneven consumption of fiber? Too much fiber? Or is it the hero bread?

submitted by /u/celsius-seven
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/wufmGcS

No comments:

Post a Comment