Saturday, March 30, 2024

Looking for tips

Hello :) just joined in hopes of getting some advice. My weight loss journey began in 2021 with my starting weight at 188 pounds. Since then, I’ve lost 58 pounds. I’m 10 pounds away from my ultimate goal weight, but I’m having trouble reaching it and was hoping to get some feedback.

I’m 5’6, 23 (F) and weigh 130. I use MyNetDiary to track and my current cal budget is 1,461. I’m rather sedentary, but do at-home workouts pretty much everyday. My goal is 120. From my understanding, it’s possible for weight loss to become harder the close you get to your goal weight. Could this be why I’m having trouble with these last couple of pounds? Any tips/feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

submitted by /u/Commercial_Salad2397
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vTz2KS8

No comments:

Post a Comment