Sunday, March 10, 2024

Gonna document my progress

I made a secondary account so I can track my weight loss and get help from this sub if needed! I completed my first full workout today. It was hard but I feel good about it! I'm in the bath to make sure I can at least move tomorrow lol. I'm using the Caliber app and I've found it really helpful in giving me workouts because I know next to nothing about working out. I'm also sticking very strictly to my diet, I meal plan the beginning of the week (this week is baked tilapia, protein pasta and mushroom sauce, broccoli) and I'm going to keep strength training 3 times a week! Wish me luck yall, tomorrow I may add some photos! (F 25, 5'4, 175lbs) ETA: *I don't know how I made it look like this! But it's pretty cool lol* ^^ 
submitted by /u/hopeful_beginner182
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JVavuYK

No comments:

Post a Comment