Sunday, March 3, 2024

Non-Scale Victories are real? Could use some encouragement

I've been weighing myself every day I can and tracking calories for a month now. I started at 221, and dropped to 216.9 pretty quickly, but have stayed there for 3 weeks now (5'9' Male in late 30's, goal is to lose 1 lb a week, end goal 179). My partner tells me she can see the difference from week to week, and I just put on a pair of pants that I thought for sure I'd be too fat for, and they (barely, but still) fit!

I know that weight loss isn't as linear a process as we'd like sometimes, and that keeping my calories under control even while spending two weeks traveling for work in the deep south with no kitchen is no small feat-- in the past I'd be coming back heavier than ever. I can also feel the difference in certain parts of my body-- my waist is DEFINITELY less padded out, my finger sinks into it far less. But has anyone else ever had times when the scale won't budge, but others tell you that your body is transforming from week to week? It's like I'm having a hard time time accepting the progress I'm making without the scale confirming it.

submitted by /u/pfffbt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/701BThs

No comments:

Post a Comment