Thursday, March 21, 2024

Leaning towards FAT LOSS rather than WEIGHT LOSS

So since Jan I’m on this health / weight loss journey and so far I’ve lost 8 lbs. May not seem like lot but from when I first started I see a BIG difference. I’m noticing more off scale achievements. My clothes are starting fit better, I see muscle definition esp in my arms and back, lifting stronger, going longer in the gym.

I even notice in the mirror that my sides & upper ab area went down and fat doesn’t hang out of my leggings! even some abs coming in too I think! Even my face/ jaw line and neck look more smoother/slimmed down.

I will be honest these past few weeks have been tough just with it being so busy etc. but I have been mindful still. I feel like my weight hit a plateau as I been the same exact weight for 2 weeks but I still lost inches.

I remember my old trainer used to say to not even bother with the scale as much and just focus on tape measuring your progress because if you want to focus on building muscle and losing the fat. Referring to body recomposition which I feel is way more efficient than some silly number on the scale.

Is it a good idea to just cut back on the scale if I know it’s just gonna put me in a bad mood? How do you guys track your progress??

submitted by /u/astarr_123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/u5gc7sf

No comments:

Post a Comment