Thursday, March 28, 2024

A balanced diet will me the death of me (and this diet) Y’all got any tips/recipes?

F24 5’0” Current weight: ~177

I’ve been on a deficit for about 40 days or so and I’ve only lost 4lbs (give or take) at 1330 a day. I realize it’s barely over a month but man seeing those numbers drop so slowly is making me wanna drop the deficit.

I do workout, but only twice a week and the rest of the days I’m relatively active at work. I can hit 10k steps most nights. I know where I fail the most and it’s in my diet. It’s not balanced AT ALL. I’m a meat lover and while I do eat veggies, I don’t eat it every day. Usually cause I can’t think of anything that I would like to eat and if I do, it’s gotta have more flavor than just plain ol steamed and boiled.

How are y’all fitting veggies into your diet? Your fiber? Also, should I raise my deficit to 1500-1600? I’ve seen other posts saying that 1300 could be counterproductive to weight loss. Or just any other tips in general?

submitted by /u/SoothsayerAtlas
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9AuDwO8

No comments:

Post a Comment