Monday, March 11, 2024

Is this unhealthy?

I am a 29 year old 5ft 9in male, and my starting weight was 92kg (203lbs). Since Feb 11, I have lost 7kg (15lbs) in a month at a pretty consistent rate. I am limiting myself to 2 meals a day (Intermittent Fasting) and try to limit myself to around 1500 calories a day. I also picked up playing Squash for around 1 hour a day on average most days of the week, and according to my smart watch I am burning 2100 calories to 3800 calories a day depending on how active I may have been.

Does anyone have experience with this rate of weight loss and should I be concerned about anything in particular?

I am probably not getting as much protein as I should be as a vegetarian, but I am trying to take multi-vitamins, Omega 3, vit C/Zinc, and Vit D supplements.

submitted by /u/Mediocre_Coder94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/E9b1R8g

No comments:

Post a Comment