Thursday, March 7, 2024

Tell me about your weight loss journey on depopravera.

This birth control weight gain is honestly about to make me get off of it. I gained 10 lbs between my first and second shot and i was already overweight (5’9 205 now 215). My gyno told me it will stabilize eventually but i want to lose the damn weight. I dont like the idea of beginning my fitness journey and having to fight something like birth control. Can anyone ease or confirm my fears? Any other suggestions of BC aside from IUD that may not have such a dramatic gain?

Since ive learned about my 10 lb gain I have been monitoring my calories, going to the gym every other day doing cardio with some weights, and the past two wks i went to the gym M-F. I am burning 700 calories per workout according to my watch. I feel like im doing great. But the depoprovera weight gain paranoia lingers in my mind daily.

I may or may not get that third shot.

submitted by /u/snoriedory
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1ZU6wxz

No comments:

Post a Comment