Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Struggling with Weight Loss Despite Calorie Deficit

Hello there. I just wanted to share a bit about myself—I’m a 22-year-old male, standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing around 245 pounds. Lately, I’ve been diligently adhering to a calorie deficit diet plan while also faithfully following a PPL Split workout routine for approximately a month now. It’s worth noting that I’ve been consuming roughly 500 to 1000 calories less than what my trusty fitness pal app recommends. Interestingly, I’ve started to notice some visible muscle gains across my body, which is definitely encouraging. However, despite these positive changes, I’ve yet to see any significant weight loss on the scale. I’m wondering if this is a normal occurrence or if I should consider tweaking my approach. Should I continue with my current routine, or do you have any suggestions or advice to share? Your insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

Sorry for the obvious ai writing, but I had to inflate my post with chatcpt because I didn’t meet some minimum word requirement.

submitted by /u/IsaiahB1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VPM4kW9

No comments:

Post a Comment