Thursday, March 7, 2024

Non scale victories / my wedding rings fit 💍

I'm a 50 year old female, height 5/2, starting weight 161.5, currently 146.4. I started keto in February, lost 10 pounds the first 2 weeks. The following 2 weeks weight loss stalled. I know it's because I added stevia and other creative keto alternatives. I'm not new to keto in 2019 I did perfect keto for 1 year and 3 months and got down to 120 pounds, I felt amazing. I'm a carb and sugar addict all it took was one cheat meal to little by little go back to my old ways. So here I am again. This is why I know the stevia and being a little too creative with my keto meals caused me to stall on my weightloss. I'll be able to get keto creative again once I reach my weightloss goal of 120 pounds. Because of the weightloss stall I knew I had to get strict, so starting March I've basically been doing the Carnivore diet, and already in one week lost 5 pounds. So I'm back on track. Oh yes! Another thing I should mention is I've also been Omad since February. I was so excited that my size 6 wedding rings fit perfectly. This is the first time I post on here, I wish I could post a picture but I don't know how 😄 What non scale victory have you experienced?

submitted by /u/Alive-Ad6072
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/r86Li4d

No comments:

Post a Comment